Downloading map updates from Naviextras.com
Once you have connected your device to Naviextras Toolbox and logged in to your account, you can download map updates.
- Click on the left side of the Naviextras Toolbox window. You can see the new packages available to install.
- Click Install.
- After the installation, the system displays that the operation was completed successfully. Click OK. Now your device is up-to-date.
Transferring downloaded content to the navigation system
After downloading the updates to your USB memory stick, you can transfer them to MG Navigation System. To do this, follow the steps below:
NOTE: During the transfer process, do NOT switch off the vehicles ignition, otherwise you may need to start the process again.
- Insert your USB memory stick containing the updates into its slot on the navigation device.
- Go to Settings/System and by the Update Navigation field tap Start
- The system asks you to confirm that you want to update the map contents of the navigation system. Tap Yes.
- The MG Navigation System notifies you when the update process is complete.
NOTE: The system may reboot several times during the update process.
- Exit Synctool and remove the USB memory stick. MG Navigation System now uses the new content.
NOTE: If the new content seems unavailable during navigation, repeat the installation process.